Dashalatee replied

7 weeks ago

Download Hindi Movie Robin Hood > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Returning from five years of fighting in the crusades, Robin of Locksley and his manservant Much discover their beloved home under the rule of the dastardly Sheriff of Nottingham. To fight the tyranny, Robin becomes the leader of a band of outlaws with Will Scarlett, Allan A Dale, Royston White, Little John, and Djaq. Meanwhile, feisty Lady Marian inspires the love of both her childhood sweetheart Robin and the Sheriff's second-in-command Sir Guy of Gisborne. Later episodes find the addition of friends and foes such as Prince John, warrior monk Tuck, village girl Kate, Guy's sister Isabella, and mysterious Archer.
Robin of Loxsley returns from the holy land, to find Nottingham in pieces under the rule of the new Sheriff. He leads a band of outlaws to fight the Sherrif and help the people of Nottingham, all whilst falling in love again with his ex-finance Marian.
This is a great show. Really the only that I have ever ventured to pay for to buy the series DVDs (which are always expensive).<br/><br/>Once a week, my parents and I sit down together to watch Robin Hood (taped) on BBC America. We were all hooked ever since the first episode. It&#39;s sort of a family bonding for us. (And could be for you to!) This is a modern, action-packed twist on an old story. As a modern story, it must be politically correct and put new spins on old ideas. And it turns out great! Example one: Two hit two birds with one stone, a Sarosin (sp?) girl who calls herself Djaq joins Robin&#39;s men after only a few episodes. There is also much talk of how peace must be brought to the Holy Land&#39;s war.<br/><br/>The acting is great, especially the &quot;Bad Guys&quot;: the Sheriff and Guy, to be exact. Every now and then after a particularly cleverly performed line by the Sheriff my dad will chuckle (yes, chuckle) and say to the room, &quot;These bad guys are just great! They are SO evil!&quot; To sum it all up: The show is worth watching just because of the &quot;bad guys&quot;; every modern spin and plot twist that the show has taken on is wonderful to watch and adds suspense and drama to each episode; and, oh, the finale is just as clever as the rest of the season.<br/><br/>Also, just to throw it out there, what I also love about the show is that it IS suspenseful: there are many moments when you have to question your accepted belief. What I mean is, for example, we actually watch one of Robin&#39;s men or allies die in some episodes. So there is always that possibility.<br/><br/>Long live the (real) King! And bring on a second season of Robin Hood!!
I&#39;d just like to say that the BBC&#39;s new Robin Hood is really good. It&#39;s really snappy, modern and witty. To those of you who are complaining about the adverts of Marion in a sexy nightgown and modern hairstyles and ways of speaking ie. &#39;Have you got a problem?&#39;, It was done on purpose to attract a younger generation of viewers, it&#39;s not aimed at middle-aged people with nothing better to do then find faults in a really amazing up-to-date adaptation. People who are still obsessed with Kevin Costner, need to watch it with an open mind and not have decided already that they are going to hate it. As to Jonas Armstrong (Robin Hood) being ugly, I thought is was really cute and quite good looking. What all of you have got to remember is that the BBC never advertised it as a historically accurate docu-drama…They advertised it as set in the correct time frame, but with modern customs, speech, clean cut clothing etc.<br/><br/>Also, can I just say to those of you who have complained about Richard Armitage (Guy of Gisborn) being dressed all in black, what is wrong with that? He IS the bad guy, none of you seem to mind that Alan Rickman wore black as the sheriff of Nottingham or Voldermort in Harry Potter wears black…OR that in Lord of the Rings, Sauron, the Nazgul, the Witchking, and all the other forces of Darkness wore black. You are just picking holes in a really good piece of modern film-work. The filmography and camera techniques used were impeccable and making the most of modern technology, and also helped explain the characters thought-processes. I thought the acting was really really good. Jonas Armstrong was- IS really good in his first major lead role, and acts exactly like a cocky- handsome lad from a good family would! Lucy Griffiths is perfect as a thinking-intelligent but protective-of-robin Marion. All of you who complain about it, saying it was a waste of your Saturday night…If you don&#39;t like it don&#39;t watch it, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I&#39;&#39;m sure you&#39;d all rather be sat vegetating, whilst watching Big-Brother, or some idiotic reality TV show of the like. All it does is brainwash you into the mob culture. It is not stimulating in the least. I know how I would rather watch before I go out on a Saturday night.<br/><br/>One last comment, I have 3 little cousins of 9, 11, and 12. They loved it. It is a proper &#39;lads thing&#39;, their sister of 14, also loved it as she is old enough to appreciate the more adult humour in it. For those of you who say it&#39;s not even fit for toddlers. I know if I had a 3 year old child or one of a similar impressionable age, I most definitely would not let them watch it! There is some moderate violence near the end and some quite passionate kissing in the beginning. Also, with the adult-ish themes it just would not do in the least. I thought the script was very well written and is definitely the best Robin Hood in a long time, it was exciting, entertaining and a jolly good ride to say the least. If only more programs aimed at teenagers were of this high standard! I am sorry if you are offended by what I have said, but as so many of you have criticised this, I though it was my turn to give people the positive side!

The main characters who die during the course of the three seasons are Roy, Marian&#39;s father, Marian, Meg, Alan a Dale, Guy of Gisborne, Isabella, Vasey (the Sheriff) and Robin of Loxley (Robin Hood).
a5c7b9f00b
Leitis download moviesThe Transformers movie mp4 downloadShin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 hd full movie downloadGatsby: The Movie… Kind Of full movie download in hindiThe The Naked Dawnthe Point Point: Life in Grey full movie in hindi free download hdMammon in hindi downloadOzark Sharks 720pB.O.B.'s Big Break full movie online freefree download Spor Askina
Please log in to post a reply.