Dashalatee replied

7 weeks ago

Robotrix Movie Free Download Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A mad scientist transfers his mind to a wicked robot, which then embarks on a program of kidnaping, rape and murder, during which a female detective is killed. To fight the robot, the police woman's corpse is then made into a robotrix…
Robotrix (1991) is another starring vehicle for Amy Yip. This Japanese-Hong Kong co-production takes place in the distant future where cyborgs, androids and sex robots are common place. It&#39;s kind of hard to explain this movie. Well, it is part of the Category III genre so you&#39;ll know what to expect if you have seen these type of films before. They&#39;re filled with plenty if nudity and violence. A lot of skin and buckets of gore. Now that you know what to expect what are you waiting for? Go out and grab a copy (if you can find one) today. i have only seen a dubbed copy of this film and I wasn&#39;t that impressed. But you can&#39;t go wrong with the well endowed Amy Yip who&#39;s quite the actress. Good cheesy adult fun.<br/><br/>Recommended.
This film, which goes by the English title &quot;Robotrix&quot; and is available dubbed, is a Hong Kong version of Russ Meyer meets James Cameron. It&#39;s ultraviolent, with three hot actresses. The movie is sporadically entertaining and at times disgusting. I give it a 10 only because of the presence of Chikako Aoyama, who topless is a wonder to behold. Amy Yip is also beautiful, skinny and pneumatic. Otherwise I&#39;d give it a 6. One extra point each.

646f9e108c
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence movie free download in hindiPLAN Z in hindi free downloadPerfect Creature full movie download mp4No Dice movie download hdEpisode 3.36 movie in hindi dubbed downloadLas momias de San ngel full movie 720p downloadMortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks dubbed hindi movie free download torrentCinnamon Roll tamil pdf downloadAn Ideal Marriage full movie kickass torrentInside the Box malayalam full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.